There are so many pink’s out there but perhaps my favorite pink of all…the millennial pink. It’s unlike any pink you’ve seen before in fact it’s sort of peachy, but not quite. Hmm. more like a rosy salmon or a super light blush, that’s the one! It’s definitely not your girly-girl pink, millennial pink is more for the sophisticated.
With so many fun accessories to choose from in Pantone’s color of the year, Rose Quartz, what’s a girl to do? I say buy them all doll…you deserve it!
- Anything in satin is absolutely lovely and these mules by Miu Miu are no exception. These antique rose pair are whimsical and super chic for a dinner party or a fancy get together. You can even wear them with your favorite light washed ripped denim and a plain white tee (remember to tuck in) for a day look.
- These pink Adidas pairing are enough to make me go running…ugh. Or I can wear them with my sweats and lounge around the house, which seems to be a better fit. Seriously dolls whatever you’re into you need these super chic bae’s in your life.
- If I could be crossbody pouch, this is the one I would be. So convenient and that bow is just super adorable. This bag is honestly perfect enough to accessorize any of your fits this fall and add a feminine touch. Whether it’s a day look to run errands in or a dinner date with your new favorite hottie, this bag is the one.
- Something pink and satin in a strappy sandal…yes please. These satin and suede sandals by Paul Andrew are perfect to wear with a glamorous evening dress or light denim, but not the type you run errands in. This pairing is a little more classier and is definitely more appropriate for an evening look.
- I definitely had all of you in mind when I decided on this Globe-trotter vanity case. It’s super cute and such a simple way to carry all your vanity-needs. This is especially perfect if you’re a makeup artist and need a chic way to have your makeup travel with you.
Enjoy my <3’s.